Adonis Coin (ADON) is a decentralized, digital bank, built on a unique blockchain/Coin system. ADON Coin is a 4th generation blockchain, a hybridized, multi-functional and cloud-confidential computing
Introduction of ADON Coin
Today, almost all financial services are run by banks. Investments, for example, by definition, is the use of capital to earn more capital.
Investors use a bank to put their money into interest or dividend-making instruments to grow their wealth. The problems with financial services are increasingly becoming obvious to everyone: compounded costs due to middlemen, slow transactions, delays for cross-border transactions, and inaccessibility to many sectors of the population.
Various solutions have been brought in to improve the system, but fundamentally the underlying banking system is well in control.
The cryptocurrency itself cannot be invested in the same way fiat currency can be Initial attempts to create peer-to-peer lending and asset tokenization so far have proven partial and unreliable, so investors have extremely limited options when it comes to an investment in their crypto assets.
The potential is enormous to provide financial services in crypto, the same way they are offered in fiat currency.
Adonis offers a way to start with a new system, circumventing the difficulties faced in changing the finance industry. While crypto has attracted billions in investments and decentralized financial services are lagging.
Adonis blockchain is designed for investors in the cryptocurrency market who are looking to make their cryptocurrency work just like any other form of capital, such that they can ensure a return of investment in any market.
Adonis blockchain is a dedicated non-Turing-complete blockchain, designed specifically for the decentralized finance industry.
ADON provides full functionality for this specific segment of the community, sacrificing other types of functionality for simplicity, rapid throughput, and security.
The function set includes among others:
• Decentralized lending
• Decentralized wrapping of tokens
• Decentralized Pricing oracles
• Decentralized exchanges
• Transferable debts and receivables
• Decentralized Non-collateralized debt
• Asset tokenization
• Distribution of Dividends
Why Decentralized Blockchain?
ADON Coin was created as a body devoid of decentralized governmental hierarchy, which is constantly improving its degree of independence, we are not saying that ADON Coin is not cooperating with government agencies in different countries to develop it and expand its market, we are saying that all blockchain network companies will feel more comfortable in the face of decentralization.
Let's take a look now at the reasons why Adonis Network chooses decentralization:
The difference between centralization and decentralization is one of the most popular topics these days.
Some people favor centralization, while others favor decentralization.
People used to conduct their businesses in a centralized fashion in ancient times, but due to increased competition, which necessitates decision-making, many businesses have adopted decentralization.
Due to the impossibility of achieving complete centralization or decentralization, most organizations currently have both.
Complete centralization is impossible in an organization since it implies that the top echelon makes all of the decisions.
On the other hand, complete decentralization implies that there is no control over subordinates’actions.
Hence, maintaining the balance between the two is equally important.
Apart from this the recent technological advancements in the finance sector and introduction of blockchain technology, all revolve around either centralized or decentralized structures.
Centralization vs. Decentralization:
• Centralization is the process of concentrating power and authority in the hands of senior management. On the other hand, decentralization refers to the top-down delegation of power and authority to functional-level management
• The systematic and continuous accumulation of power at central points is centralization. On the other hand, decentralization is an organization’s systematic delegation of authority.
For a small business, centralization is ideal, but for a huge business, decentralization is preferable.
• Formal communication is possible in a centralized organization. Decentralization, on the other hand, disperses communication.
• The decision takes longer under centralization since all authorities depend on the decisions of a sole entity. On the other hand, decentralization shows to be more effective in decision-making because decisions are made closer to the actions.
• Centralization provides comprehensive leadership and coordination. Decentralization shares the load of top-level management.
• When an organization’s management is under insufficient control, centralization applies. In contrast, decentralization applies when the organization’s management is under complete control